佛光山2021年春節平安燈法會

線上法會修持

燈會介紹

新春祈願文

新春祈願文

A Prayer for the New Year

星雲大師 by Venerable Master Hsing Yun

慈悲偉大的佛陀!

Oh great, compassionate Buddha!

一年容易又春風,新的一年終於又降臨到人間了。

A new year has finally come to the world again.

在這新一年的開始,

At the beginning of the new year, I will look upon

我要把過去的種種視為昨日已逝,

Everything in the past as a yesterday that has passed away,

我要把未來的種種猶作今日新生。

Everything in the future as a today that is newly born.

我要向佛陀您訴說我內心的願望:

I would like to express my wishes.

在這個新年的開始,

At the beginning of this new year, I wish for:

我一願眷屬和諧,家庭美滿;

Harmony in the family and happiness at home;

我二願生活滿足,行善濟世;

Contentment in life and good acts to help the world;

我三願情緒正常,性格穩重;

Stability in emotions and dignity in character;

我四願掃除習氣,增加修養;

The elimination of bad habits and advances inmoral cultivation;

我五願發心做事,慈悲待人;

Determination in actions and compassion in relationships;

我六願事業順利,身心康泰;

Contentment in career and health in body and mind;

我七願修行進步,增加慧解;

Improvement in cultivation and increase in wisdom;

我八願佛教興隆,眾生普度;

Abundance in Buddhism and emancipation for all beings;

我九願社會安定,人民快樂;

Steadfastness in society and happiness in people;

我十願世界和平,普天同慶。

Peace on earth and universal rejoicing.

慈悲偉大的佛陀!

Oh great, compassionate Buddha!

祈求您護佑我,讓我在新的一年裡,

In the new year please grant:

所說的言語,都是慈悲善良、鼓勵向上的好話;

That every word I say may be compassionate, kind, and encouraging;

所做的事情,都是令人歡喜、利益大眾的好事;

That everything I do may be acceptable to most people and beneficial to the masses;

所存的心意,都是祝福他人、回向他人的好心;

That every intention I have may be a blessing to others and a transfer of merits to them;

所有的行止,都是幫助國家,協助世界的美好。

That every action I take may be beneficial to the nation and of assistance to the world;

我願意將自己的身心奉獻給社會,

That I may be willing to contribute my own body and mind to society;

我願意將所有的一切與人分享。

That I may be willing to share everything I own with others.

祈求佛陀

I pray to you, Buddha,

請您慈悲加被

Please bless and support me with your compassion;

讓我能分擔大眾的苦難,

Allow me to share in the suffering of others;

讓我能增進社會的福利。

Allow me to promote the well-being of society.

慈悲偉大的佛陀!

Oh great, compassionate Buddha!

弘法是我們的家務,

Promoting Dharma is my domestic duty,

利生是我們的事業。

Benefiting all living beings is my professional responsibility.

佛教學院培養人才,

I vow to support Buddhist institutions that cultivate potential;

我誓願擁護支持;

I vow to disseminate Buddhist sutras and books

經書典籍益世濟民,

That benefit the world and help people;

我誓願廣為流布;寺院道場的活動,

I vow to participate in the activities of temples

我誓願參與服務;頭陀行門的修持,

And spare no effort to practice Dharma;

我誓願發心精進。

With determination.

慈悲偉大的佛陀!

Oh great, compassionate Buddha!

祈求您給我力量,

Please give me strength,

讓我在菩提道上能精進不懈,

Allow me to progress on the way to enlightenment wholeheartedly

永不怨悔!

Without idleness and without regret.

祈求您給我信心,

Please give me faith;

讓我在學佛路上能降伏魔怨,

Allow me to surmount the barriers of delusion on the way to Buddhahood,

自利利他!

And to benefit both self and others.

慈悲偉大的佛陀!

Oh great, compassionate Buddha!

新春新氣象,

A new spirit infuses the new year;

讓我一切重新開始吧!

Allow me to start everything anew!

慈悲偉大的佛陀!

Oh great, compassionate Buddha!

讓我一切重新開始吧!

Allow me to start everything anew!

回首頁
回上方